The foundation of any successful business stems from the root of the surrounding community. Here at Waldorf Toyota, we take great pride in staying involved in events and initiatives that are important to both our employees and our neighbors here in Southern Maryland.
Whether the initiative is in support of those less fortunate in our community, or to benefit our First Responders, Waldorf Toyota participates in a wide-range of activities throughout the year in support of the community around us.
Here are just a few of the events that we’re proud to support in Southern Maryland:
- Mardi Claws Event – In support of the Charles County Humane Society
- 2016 Law Enforcement Torch Run for the Special Olympics Maryland
- Round Table Haven Animal Rescue
- Baden Volunteer Fire Department Annual Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show
- Meals of Hope – In support of the Southern Maryland Food Bank’s initiative to provide meals to those less fortunate in our community
- Tri-County Cruisers Annual Rod and Custom Car Show – In support of local hospices and community organizations
- 4th Annual Luau – In support of Calvert Hospice
- Off My Block D.C. Annual Back to School Event – Provides school supplies, haircuts, and other services for inner city youth
- Families in Recovery, Inc. Annual Fundraiser – In support of the Drug Court Problem Solving Program in the Charles County Circuit Court
- The Buddy Walk – In support of the Down Syndrome Association of Southern Maryland
- Mutt Madness – In support of the Charles County Humane Society
- Charles County CarFit – In support of the Waldorf Senior Center to promote safe driving practices
- The J.P. Home, Inc. 5K Fundraiser – In support of men in our community recovering from alcoholism
- Charles County Zombie Invasion 5k Walk/Run in support of the Special Olympics Maryland
We’re proud to support our neighbors and organizations that do so much for the citizens of Southern Maryland and beyond. For further information, or inquiries about future sponsorships, please contact us at 301-843-3700.
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest up to date news and events!