The foundation of any successful business stems from the root of the surrounding community. Here at Waldorf Toyota, we take great pride in staying involved in events and initiatives that are important to both our employees and our neighbors here in Southern Maryland.
Whether the initiative is in support of those less fortunate in our community, or to benefit our First Responders, Waldorf Toyota participates in a wide-range of activities throughout the year in support of the community around us.
Here are just a few of the events that we’re proud to support in Southern Maryland:
- Mardi Claws Event – In support of the Charles County Humane Society
- 2016 Law Enforcement Torch Run for the Special Olympics Maryland
- Round Table Haven Animal Rescue
- Baden Volunteer Fire Department Annual Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show
- Meals of Hope – In support of the Southern Maryland Food Bank’s initiative to provide meals to those less fortunate in our community
- Tri-County Cruisers Annual Rod and Custom Car Show – In support of local hospices and community organizations
- 4th Annual Luau – In support of Calvert Hospice
- Off My Block D.C. Annual Back to School Event – Provides school supplies, haircuts, and other services for inner city youth
- Families in Recovery, Inc. Annual Fundraiser – In support of the Drug Court Problem Solving Program in the Charles County Circuit Court
- The Buddy Walk – In support of the Down Syndrome Association of Southern Maryland
- Mutt Madness – In support of the Charles County Humane Society
- Charles County CarFit – In support of the Waldorf Senior Center to promote safe driving practices
- The J.P. Home, Inc. 5K Fundraiser – In support of men in our community recovering from alcoholism
- Charles County Zombie Invasion 5k Walk/Run in support of the Special Olympics Maryland
We’re proud to support our neighbors and organizations that do so much for the citizens of Southern Maryland and beyond. For further information, or inquiries about future sponsorships, please contact us at 301-843-3700.
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest up to date news and events!
The Toyota Camry has always been one of our favorite cars, but the 2017 model tops them all! Several new features have come to light on the 2017 Toyota Camry, and we’re so excited to share them with you!
The XSE, XLE, and XLE Hybrid will all come standard with Qi wireless phone charging, and the XSE and XLE further add Toyota’s Entune infotainment display with navigation. The 2017 Camry also comes standard with a back-up camera on all trim styles, as well as multi-function in-key remote keyless entry system with lock, two-stage unlock, panic, trunk-release functions and remote illuminated entry.
Other features to choose from include sports seats, paddle shifters, quality upholstery and stitching, as well as a moon-roof.
To learn more about the new features on the 2017 Toyota Camry, click here.
Contact us today to set up your test drive, value your trade, or calculate your payment.
Follow us on Facebook for Waldorf Toyota news and announcements, sale information, and vehicle service tips.
Fall can be a busy time for any family, especially if you have kids. Between the new school year starting, extra-curricular activities, and the busy (and quickly approaching) holiday season, it’s hard to find the time to do anything, let alone prepare your car for inclement weather. Although it’s tough to find the time, it’s very important to do so, to ensure your family is safe on the road.
Here are a few tips for safe travel when going into the Fall months:
- Inspect Your Tires: Fall and Winter usually mean slippery conditions. Between wet leaves laying on the road and rain, sleet, and snow in the winter, you’ll want to ensure you have tires with ample tread to ensure you have good traction.
- Check Lights: Ask a friend or family member to come outside with you while you turn on and off each light to ensure all are working properly. Fall means less day light. Make sure your lights work good while you still have time!
- Replace Wiper Blades: Fall and Winter mean sleet, snow, rain, and everything in between. Make sure your windshield wipers can get through anything before the bad weather starts.
- Make Sure Defroster Works: Check the functionality of your front and rear defroster to make sure they’re working properly to avoid having your windows fog up.
- Check Your Battery: Nothing is worse than being in a hurry on a cool fall morning, just to find out that your car battery is dead. Hook up a battery tester to your car’s battery to ensure it’s in proper working order.
- Check All Fluid Levels: Make sure you have enough fluids in your car (windshield, power steering, brake, transmission, and coolant). There’s nothing worse than an overheating car when you’re in a rush to get the kids to school.
Our technicians are ready and waiting to help you get your vehicle fall-ready—make an appointment with Waldorf Toyota’s Service Department today!
Follow us on Facebook for Waldorf Toyota news and announcements, sale information, and vehicle service tips.
Purchasing a new car can be a very stressful process. Not knowing how much money you’ll spend, or what your payments will be can feel very intimidating. Leave that worry behind you.
Now through September 6, take advantage of Toyota’s Annual Clearance Event. Get $1,250 cash back on the 2016 Toyota Rav4, or, get a 2016 Toyota Camry for 0% APR financing for 72 months plus $1,000 finance cash or $2,500 cash back from Toyota.
Not only will you get a great deal on your new car, but every new Toyota comes with a no cost maintenance plan for 2 years or 25,000 miles, plus 2 years of 24-hour roadside assistance is included, regardless of mileage.
If you have a vehicle that you’re thinking of trading in, you can easily value your trade online, fill out a finance application and estimate your payment, all by visiting WaldorfToyota.com.
So what are you waiting for? Schedule your test-drive today, and hurry in, you don’t want to miss this deal!
Visit us on Facebook for additional sale information, tips on your new vehicle and more!
PURCHASERS CAN RECEIVE $2500 CASH BACK FROM TOYOTA OR CAN APPLY CASH BACK TO DOWN PAYMENT. VEHICLE MUST BE TAKEN FROM DEALER STOCK BY 9/6/16 AND IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. OFFER MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS. TAXES, TAGS, AND $299 PROCESSING CHARGE ARE EXTRA. PICTURES MAY VARY. TOYOTACARE COVERS NORMAL FACTORY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE FOR 2 YEARS OR 25,000 MILES, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. 24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE IS ALSO INCLUDED FOR 2 YEARS AND UNLIMITED MILES. THE NEW VEHICLE CANNOT BE PART OF A RENTAL OR COMMERCIAL FLEET, OR A LIVERY/TAXI VEHICLE. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS AND EXCLUSIONS. ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE PARTS AND FLUIDS, EXCEPT EMERGENCY FUEL DELIVERY.LEASE, APR AND CASH BACK OFFERS MAY NOT BE COMBINED. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS.
0% APR FINANCING UP TO 72 MONTHS AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED BUYERS THRU TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES. TOTAL FINANCED CANNOT EXCEED MSRP PLUS Taxes, Tags AND $299 PROCESSING CHARGE. 72 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $13.89 FOR EACH $1000 BORROWED. NOT ALL BUYERS WILL QUALIFY. BUYERS CAN RECEIVE A $1,000 FINANCE CASH INCENTIVE FROM TOYOTA ONE INCENTIVE PER FINANCE TRANSACTION. FINANCE INCENTIVE IS AVAILABLE ON APPROVED CREDIT TO QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS THROUGH TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES. NOT ALL BUYERS WILL QUALIFY. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS. VEHICLE MUST BE TAKEN FROM DEALER STOCK BY 9/6/16 AND IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. OFFER MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS. TOYOTACARE COVERS NORMAL FACTORY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE FOR 2 YEARS OR 25,000 MILES, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. 24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE IS ALSO INCLUDED FOR 2 YEARS AND UNLIMITED MILES. THE NEW VEHICLE CANNOT BE PART OF A RENTAL OR COMMERCIAL FLEET, OR A LIVERY/TAXI VEHICLE. SEE TOYOTA DEALER FOR DETAILS AND EXCLUSIONS. ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE PARTS AND FLUIDS, EXCEPT EMERGENCY FUEL DELIVERY.LEASE, APR AND CASH BACK OFFERS MAY NOT BE COMBINED. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS.
PURCHASERS CAN RECEIVE A TOTAL OF $1250 CASH BACK FROM TOYOTA OR CAN APPLY TO DOWN PAYMENT. VEHICLE MUST BE TAKEN FROM DEALER STOCK BY 9/6/16 AND IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. OFFER MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. TAXES, TAGS, AND $299 PROCESSING CHARGE ARE EXTRA. TOYOTACARE COVERS NORMAL FACTORY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE FOR 2 YEARS OR 25,000 MILES, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. 24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE IS ALSO INCLUDED FOR 2 YEARS AND UNLIMITED MILES. THE NEW VEHICLE CANNOT BE PART OF A RENTAL OR COMMERCIAL FLEET, OR A LIVERY/TAXI VEHICLE. SEE TOYOTA DEALER FOR DETAILS AND EXCLUSIONS. ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE PARTS AND FLUIDS, EXCEPT EMERGENCY FUEL DELIVERY.LEASE, APR AND CASH BACK OFFERS MAY NOT BE COMBINED. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS.
It’s mid-August in the Washington D.C. area which means many students will be packing up their belongings and heading back to school in a couple of weeks. Make sure the vehicle that you send your student back to school in is safe and reliable.
Here are a few of our favorite vehicles for first-time car buyers and students alike:
- 2016 Toyota Corolla
- 2017 Toyota Camry
- 2016 Toyota Rav4
If fuel efficiency is the top of mind for you and your student, why not try the 2016 Toyota Corolla? With 36 MPG highway, available Bluetooth, front-wheel drive and a sporty look and feel, your student will be so excited to drive to school in their new car.
If you’re looking for something with a little more foot room, try on the 2017 Toyota Camry for size. It’s new bold and aggressive design are turning heads of mid-sized car shoppers.
If a sedan isn’t quite what you’re looking for, fall in love with the 2016 Toyota Rav4. This small SUV is fuel efficient, spacious, eye-catching, and could be just what your scholar is looking for!
If a brand new car is a little out of your price range, stop by Waldorf Toyota’s Pre-Owned Center. You’re sure to find a great car without breaking the bank.
Follow us on Facebook to learn more about our vehicle models, tips for navigating our website to find your dream car, and more!
Stop in and take a test drive—a new school year deserves new wheels!
When you buy a new car, one of the first things that comes to mind is how safe you or your loved one will be behind the wheel.
At Waldorf Toyota, the safety of your vehicle can be the last thing on your mind. Whether leased or purchased, all new vehicles come with ToyotaCare, a no-cost maintenance plan for two years or 25,000 miles. The plan includes 24-hour roadside assistance for two years, no matter the mileage of your vehicle.
The roadside assistance that you’ll receive through ToyotaCare includes battery jump starts, tire service, emergency fuel delivery, lockout protection, towing, and winching.
So what are you waiting for? Waldorf Toyota has everything you’ll need to make sure you and your loved ones are safe behind the wheel! Stop in and ask your salesman for details!
If you’re technologically savvy, you know how convenient it is to find any information that you need to know about anything with a click of a mouse.
But did you know that being technologically savvy can also save you money?
Take the steps below and find your Toyota YES PRICE!
Step 1: Log on to your computer and pull up our website.
Step 2: Browse through our website to find your dream car among the 600 available.
Step 3: Click the green button next to the car of your dreams.
Step 4: Fill out the form to find out your ePrice.
Step 5: Sit back and relax and let us give you the YES Price!
If the price you see is the price for you, contact our Sales Team and schedule an appointment for a test drive—one step closer to the car of your dreams!