Memorial Day just around the corner, and as we gear up for a 3-day weekend, there are a few things to take care of, if you plan to hit the road for a mini vacation.
Needless to say, your vehicle should be in tip-top shape, before you hit the road. Here at Waldorf Toyota, we have a team of experts to help with that!
Schedule an appointment with our Service Department, before you set out on your journey. Whether it’s an oil change and tire rotation that you need, or, you just want to have our technicians double check that everything is in proper working order, we’ve got you covered.
If it’s a replacement part that you’re in search of for your vehicle, contact our Parts Department. Our experts are standing by, waiting to find the perfect part to make your vehicle as good as new.
So, contact us today, and make sure that you’re putting your family in the safest vehicle possible, before you set out on your mini vacation.
If you are looking for a reliable sedan that you can drive around Annapolis and Clinton then check out the new Toyota Camry at Waldorf Toyota near Alexandria. With a sportier interior than the 2017 Honda Accord and a sleeker exterior than the new Chevy Malibu, the 2017 Camry is dominating its competition.
The 2017 Camry’s bold design, 18-inch alloy wheels, and available LED headlights allow you to stand out from the crowd. With three trim options, you can go home in a new Camry XLE, SE or SXE. Experience luxury that doesn’t break the bank at Waldorf Toyota.
All Aboard The Entertainment Express
The new Camry is packed full of convenient entertainment and technology features designed to enhance your driving experience, such as:
- Entune® App Suite
- JBL® GreenEdge™ audio system
- Active Entune®, navigation or Bluetooth®
- Voice-Activated Controls
- Wireless Smartphone Charging
- And more!
The 2017 Camry at Waldorf Toyota creates a driving experience that is enjoyable and effortless for drivers in Annapolis and Clinton.
Interior of the New Camry at Waldorf Toyota – serving Clinton, MD
It is no secret that the new Camry was designed with your safety in mind. The 2017 Camry is an IIHS Top Safety Pick+ and it also received the NHTSA a 5-Star Over Safety Rating. The new Toyota Camry comes with Toyota Star Safety System™ which includes:
- Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Brake System (ABS
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Smart Stop Technology® (SST)
With these exceptional safety features, you can drive with confidence and peace of mind knowing that all your passengers are protected.
See why so many people are talking about the award-winning 2017 Camry. Visit Waldorf Toyota near Annapolis, Clinton and Alexandria and test drive yours today!
Learn More & Test Drive the 2017 Camry at Waldorf Toyota
See 2017 Camry Inventory at Waldorf Toyota
April is National Car Care month, and in effort to help you ensure you’re taking the best care of your car possible, we’ve created a brief checklist of all the things that may get neglected throughout the year, especially during the busy winter months:
- Check Vehicle Registration Expiration Date – Now that we’re in a new month, and 4 months into the new year, double check your Registration on your vehicle to ensure the expiration date has not passed.
- Verify Your Automobile Insurance Coverage – Request a copy of your Insurance Declaration Page to ensure your coverage limits are where you want them to be, and that your premium is paid up-to-date.
- Check All Lights on Exterior of Vehicle – Ask a friend to help you ensure all your lights are working properly. Be sure to check your headlights and tail lights, brake lights, tag lights, and turning signals. If you’re in need of a replacement bulb, contact our Parts Department, and leave the searching to us!
- Check Brakes and Tires on Vehicle – Take the coin test to your tires. Be sure that you have the proper amount of tire tread on all four of your tires, and that all your tires are wearing properly. Schedule an appointment with our Service Department to ensure that your brakes are in tip-top shape, or if you’re in need of new tires or even just a rotation or balance. Our team of experts are waiting for your call.
- Check Fluids and Battery on Vehicle – Schedule an appointment with our Service Department to ensure all your fluid levels are where they should be, and that your battery is in proper working condition.
- Clean Windows, Inside and Outside – The winter months can be especially brutal on your vehicle, between the salt, dirt and grime that gets splattered onto your vehicle, all winter long, this is a great time to ensure your windows are clean, inside and out!
At any point in time, our fantastic teams in our Service Department and Parts Department are available to help. Visit us online, or contact us today to schedule your appointment, and make sure your car is spring-time ready!
It might be safe to assume that Winter is finally over, and, it’s time to start thinking forward to spring cleaning!
But spring cleaning isn’t only for your home or office.
Take the time this year to make sure you properly clean your car, and get it looking it’s best for spring and summer, with these few tips:
- Organize the glove box, and consoles. Sort through all of the paperwork in your glove box, and remove old insurance cards, vehicle registrations, and any other objects that you no longer need to cart around every day. Create a folder for your current vehicle registration and insurance card, and neatly place the important documents back inside of your glove box, to ensure that everything is there and easy to find when you need it!
- Clean the windows—inside and out. Wintertime driving can be pretty trying on the exterior of your car. Clean the windows extra, both inside and outside, with a clean towel, to ensure your visibility is never compromised.
- Remove clutter from your trunk. Sort through all of the clutter in your trunk, and take out anything you might not need this summer (snow brushes, ice melt, gloves, etc.) and store them away for next year. While your trunk is clean, verify that your spare tire is in perfect, working order, just in case!
- Scrub the exterior. Winter time can leave salt and road grime all over the exterior of your vehicle. Be sure to scrub off the salt, especially on the lower half of your vehicle, and make sure your paint stays looking brand new!
If you’re in need of service for your vehicle, to ensure it’s running it’s best before you venture out for your spring and summer adventures, contact our Service Department, today!
Fall can be a busy time for any family, especially if you have kids. Between the new school year starting, extra-curricular activities, and the busy (and quickly approaching) holiday season, it’s hard to find the time to do anything, let alone prepare your car for inclement weather. Although it’s tough to find the time, it’s very important to do so, to ensure your family is safe on the road.
Here are a few tips for safe travel when going into the Fall months:
- Inspect Your Tires: Fall and Winter usually mean slippery conditions. Between wet leaves laying on the road and rain, sleet, and snow in the winter, you’ll want to ensure you have tires with ample tread to ensure you have good traction.
- Check Lights: Ask a friend or family member to come outside with you while you turn on and off each light to ensure all are working properly. Fall means less day light. Make sure your lights work good while you still have time!
- Replace Wiper Blades: Fall and Winter mean sleet, snow, rain, and everything in between. Make sure your windshield wipers can get through anything before the bad weather starts.
- Make Sure Defroster Works: Check the functionality of your front and rear defroster to make sure they’re working properly to avoid having your windows fog up.
- Check Your Battery: Nothing is worse than being in a hurry on a cool fall morning, just to find out that your car battery is dead. Hook up a battery tester to your car’s battery to ensure it’s in proper working order.
- Check All Fluid Levels: Make sure you have enough fluids in your car (windshield, power steering, brake, transmission, and coolant). There’s nothing worse than an overheating car when you’re in a rush to get the kids to school.
Our technicians are ready and waiting to help you get your vehicle fall-ready—make an appointment with Waldorf Toyota’s Service Department today!
Follow us on Facebook for Waldorf Toyota news and announcements, sale information, and vehicle service tips.
When you buy a new car, one of the first things that comes to mind is how safe you or your loved one will be behind the wheel.
At Waldorf Toyota, the safety of your vehicle can be the last thing on your mind. Whether leased or purchased, all new vehicles come with ToyotaCare, a no-cost maintenance plan for two years or 25,000 miles. The plan includes 24-hour roadside assistance for two years, no matter the mileage of your vehicle.
The roadside assistance that you’ll receive through ToyotaCare includes battery jump starts, tire service, emergency fuel delivery, lockout protection, towing, and winching.
So what are you waiting for? Waldorf Toyota has everything you’ll need to make sure you and your loved ones are safe behind the wheel! Stop in and ask your salesman for details!