April is National Car Care month, and in effort to help you ensure you’re taking the best care of your car possible, we’ve created a brief checklist of all the things that may get neglected throughout the year, especially during the busy winter months:
- Check Vehicle Registration Expiration Date – Now that we’re in a new month, and 4 months into the new year, double check your Registration on your vehicle to ensure the expiration date has not passed.
- Verify Your Automobile Insurance Coverage – Request a copy of your Insurance Declaration Page to ensure your coverage limits are where you want them to be, and that your premium is paid up-to-date.
- Check All Lights on Exterior of Vehicle – Ask a friend to help you ensure all your lights are working properly. Be sure to check your headlights and tail lights, brake lights, tag lights, and turning signals. If you’re in need of a replacement bulb, contact our Parts Department, and leave the searching to us!
- Check Brakes and Tires on Vehicle – Take the coin test to your tires. Be sure that you have the proper amount of tire tread on all four of your tires, and that all your tires are wearing properly. Schedule an appointment with our Service Department to ensure that your brakes are in tip-top shape, or if you’re in need of new tires or even just a rotation or balance. Our team of experts are waiting for your call.
- Check Fluids and Battery on Vehicle – Schedule an appointment with our Service Department to ensure all your fluid levels are where they should be, and that your battery is in proper working condition.
- Clean Windows, Inside and Outside – The winter months can be especially brutal on your vehicle, between the salt, dirt and grime that gets splattered onto your vehicle, all winter long, this is a great time to ensure your windows are clean, inside and out!
At any point in time, our fantastic teams in our Service Department and Parts Department are available to help. Visit us online, or contact us today to schedule your appointment, and make sure your car is spring-time ready!