Your vehicle’s interior can get messy, especially when you have young kids riding with you. Between the food, games, and every day necessities that you keep in your vehicle, it can be tough to stay organized.
Here are a few tips to help you stay organized behind the wheel of your car:
- Keep collapsible bins in your trunk to utilize for groceries, or every day essentials. When the bins are not in use, fold them up and store them in your trunk so that they are there when you need them.
- Keep a coupon organizer in your glove box for important papers such as your vehicle’s registration and proof of car insurance.
- If you have young children, use a remote control caddy to keep activities, small toys, or non-perishable snacks in, by placing it under their car seat, and draping over the side of the seat.
- Use a cereal container as a garbage bin, to avoid having garbage lying in the floor board of your vehicle.
- Use over the door organizers to drape over the back seats (if you drive a vehicle with a hatch back), to keep every day essentials in, such as wet wipes, tissues, paper towels, etc.